Oakley Prescription Sunglasses let you capture all the style, performance, comfort and protection of Oakleys - along with the clarity of vision that comes from a superior set of prescription lenses. Oakley RX Sunglasses feature the same highly-engineered frames featured on their sunglasses, but with prescription lenses made to your specifications. Oakley Rx Lenses are custom-made by Oakley's own optics lab to your individual prescription. Because your Rx Oakleys are made completely in-house by Oakley, you can be certain they will perform every bit as well as their non-Rx counterparts - and keep up with anything and everything that you do.
Prescription Oakleys are built with superior design, materials and component. Oakley engineers start by smashing every assumption, every status quo, to bits. Every element is reconsidered from the ground up and re-engineered for the ultimate in fit, performance, comfort and style. The result is an optical system that provides clarity like no other. The Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO) system provides unbeatable clarity across the entire lens contour, and additional lens options let you maximize performance. Numerous technological innovations push the limits of what sunglasses can achieve:
Oakley Prescription Lens technologies...
- High Wrap Lenses - Oakley Prescription Sport Sunglasses provide full coverage for greater protection, without compromising clarity. High Performance High-Wrap Lenses are uniquely designed for athletes and sports enthusiasts who demand the best vision possible, in high-wrap frames.
- Oakley True Digital Technology - Traditional lenses in high-wrap frames frequently cause the wearer's peripheral vision to blur and distort. Naturally, such shortcomings just don't fly for cyclists, runners, and the other world-class Oakley athletes who rely on their peripheral vision to maintain competitive advantage. Oakley TrueDigital lens technology is specifically made to address these issues, and the results are sharper peripheral vision, with no distortions and exceptional visual clarity. True Digital gives you vastly improved optics without compromised style.
- Oakley Dual Peripheral Technology - Ordinary lenses are only clear in the center, resulting in "tunnel vision". Oakley Prescription Sunglasses utilize TrueDigital technology to give you a clear view from edge to edge, specifically accounting for how your eyes work. Oakley optimizes peripheral vision in high-wrap frames by uniquely tuning and digitally joining two lens zones:
- Mid-Periphery: Balanced binocular vision for better recognition of larger images.
- Far-Periphery: Minimization of unwanted astigmatism for better motion detection.
Additional technologies mean that when you select your Prescription Oakleys, you will have a wealth of superior options to customize your view and your look:
- Oakley polarized lenses reduce blinding glare
- Iridium lens coatings optimize vision in bright light
- Photochromic technology enhances vision in changing light
- High contrast lenses improve depth perception in low light
No matter which route you take, your Oakley Prescription Sunglasses are more than ready for the journey ahead.